Studio Incamminati offers the following payment plan for tuition for Fall and Spring Semesters (Note: Fall Semester Level I not eligible for installment plan):
- Full payment of tuition 30 days prior to semester start.
- Four payments as specified in the Installment Plan Schedule. First and last payments of tuition must be included with this completed form 30 days prior to semester start with separate one-fifth payments at the first business day of every month thereafter as detailed below.
By selecting the Installment Plan, you accept the terms of the contract printed below:
- A $60 processing fee is due with second, third and fourth payments ($150 per semester).
- Payment must be received on or before each due date. You have an obligation to ensure that all payments are made whether you receive a billing notice or not. If mailing, postmarks will not be a consideration. It is the student’s responsibility to know when a payment is due. If you have questions about your bill, please contact the office before the payment deadline.
- A $25 per Late Payment Fee will be charged for any payment received after the due dates printed below. Additional late fee(s) will be assessed for each month the payment is past due. If your check is returned from the bank, a $30 returned check fee will be assessed in addition to the $25 late fee. Late fees and penalties must be paid first before payments will be applied to the outstanding corpus/principal balance.
- If full payment is not received by Dec. 1 of the Fall semester and May 1 of the Spring semester, the student will be blocked and/or prohibited from registering for future classes until the entire past due balance is paid.
- If you voluntarily withdraw from the semester, the total balance of tuition is due immediately.
- If you default on the unpaid obligations, there will be an acceleration of the unpaid balance, and will be required to pay all costs of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs. Further, you consent to the jurisdiction of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia venue, for outstanding obligations. Balances on defaulted agreements will secure interest at a 1% per month.
|Installment Plan Schedule
|First and Last Payment
|Registration Block Date
Any student who fails to make full payment of tuition by the due date, Registration Block Date, may be prohibited from registering for classes until full payment is made.
Click here for printable Full-time Professional Program
Payment Plan application
Click here for printable Part-time Professional Program
Payment Plan application