Empowered by our innovative curriculum, our students, instructors and alumn — now working in studios from India to Oklahoma — are receiving local, national and international accolades. Even as they attain sustainable art careers, they give back. Through teaching and charity work, they use the skills and creativity developed at Studio Incamminati to help and inspire others. See our newsletter for examples of alumni carrying on the school's mission of giving back.
In addition, our public outreach continues to be in demand by art educators and students who see the need for classical life drawing and painting skills. Then, there are those whom the artists help. For example, they use the healing powers of the portrait process to help children with craniofacial difficulties through the breakthrough Face to Face program.
Our mission is to offer an exceptional education at an affordable cost. Students can then begin their art careers without the burden of heavy debt. We need your help to fulfill that mission. Here’s why: Tuition covers one quarter of our expense and we receive little government support. Your tax-deductible gift is crucial to help us continue producing accomplished artists who are making a difference. It makes a very real difference to artists committed to using their skills to create meaningful art and give back to others.
- $500 provides a teen in financial need a year of the highest-quality instruction in the Emerging Artists Program for high-school students.
- $3,000 provides a student a one-year partial scholarship in the renowned Advanced Fine Art Program.
- $10,000 provides a graduate with a one-year Fellowship that bridges the critical gap between student and professional, self-sustaining artist. It also provides training to become a teacher and community leader.
Consider your support of our world-class art education as an investment in change. Studio Incamminati strives to bring the most talented and dedicated students to study with accomplished teaching artists. Their quest: to make meaningful art and make the world a better place.
Studio Incamminati’s Advanced Fine Art Program requires the student's full attention and permits little time for outside work. Tuition, supplies, housing, meals and transportation can be daunting. Art materials alone are expensive with frequent replenishment needed.
In order to make this special experience accessible to talented art students regardless of financial means, Studio Incamminati sets its tuition fees well below the level that would make the studio self-supporting. We depend on grants and private contributions to continue our mission.
Your gift supports:
- Advanced Fine Art Program instruction
- In-house workshops by visiting teaching artists
- Instructor Development Program
- Emerging Artists Program
- Lecture programs with distinguished curators, art historians and other art professionals
- Studio facilities and equipment
- Art history library
Studio Incamminati issues partial scholarships each year to students who are most promising but need financial assistance. You can direct your gift to support the Scholarship Fund. Learn more about the Scholarship Fund.
Your support plays a vital role in the success of Studio Incamminati's commitment to provide a dynamic teaching program to train highly-skilled artists. For more information about contributing, please call Jay Pennie at 215-592-1918.
You can donate your appreciated securities directly to Studio Incamminati which may enable you to realize additional tax benefits. Here's how it works:
- You transfer appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares you have owned for more than one year to Studio Incamminati.
- Studio Incamminati sells your securities and uses the proceeds for its programs.
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of transfer no matter what you paid for them.
- You pay no capital gains on the transfer when the stock was sold.
- Giving appreciated securities could be more beneficial than giving cash.
For more information on stock donations, please call Jay Pennie at
Studio Incamminati is recognized as a nonprofit organization under Chapter 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Gifts and bequests to Studio Incamminati are tax-deductible for income, gift and estate tax purposes to the extent provided by law.
Studio Incamminati's financial information is online at www.guidestar.org
The official registration and financial information of Studio Incamminati may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Dept. of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.