Studio Incamminati, School for Contemporary Realist Art, is an equal opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with applicable Equal Employment and Campus Health and Safety and Annual Security ReportAffirmative Action laws. Studio Incamminati does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, creed, color, handicap (disability), marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, pregnancy, parental status, service to the armed forces, political affiliation, or status with regard to public assistance.
Campus Health and Safety and Annual Security Report
Studio Incamminati provides this information to all students and employees in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. This act requires all higher education institutions to make public their campus security and safety policies and reported crime data for the previous three years and disseminate this information to the campus community. The goal of this legislation is to help maintain a safe campus environment by increasing the awareness of crimes committed on campus, the security and safety policies in place and crime prevention programs available. Fortunately, we experience a low crime rate as evidenced by this report. The safety of our students is a top priority.
TECHNICAL WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR
Studio Incamminati, School for Contemporary Realist Art, seeks a Technical Website Administrator responsible for ensuring the overall reliable operation, including maintenance, upgrades and adjustments, of Studio Incamminati’s website, Content Management System and web-hosting operations. The position is contract, as-needed with rate negotiable.
Studio Incamminati is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design and is recognized as a nonprofit organization under Chapter 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Establish Web system specifications by analyzing access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Support a designated staff member who performs routine website operations
- Be on call for emergencies
- Maintain Web system performance and security
- Proactively communicate all system needs
- Strong Joomla administrator and configuration, able to navigate and manage (core framework, plug-in, themes, third party extensions)
- Strong understanding and ability to edit HTML, CSS within Bootstrap Framework to manipulate and or correct visual bugs.
- Knowledge of Joomla Template/Theme structure including overrides, with ability to maintain and update for display
- Active ability to learn and deconstruct HTML/PHP with limited support
- Browser testing experience for all major browsers
- General knowledge of MySQL, maintaining and one-off DB corrections
- Working knowledge of Linux web hosting
- Working knowledge of Joomla component K2 and CiviCRM strongly preferred
- Awareness of mobile-first/responsive design and development
To apply, please forward a cover letter and resume to
Please enter Web Administrator in the subject line