2. Complete the application following the Admissions Schedule and Application Checklist and include a $25 non-refundable application fee via check or money order. The application is available at www.studioincamminati.org/advanced-fine-art-program/apply or by calling 215-592-7910.
3. The Admissions Committee reviews the application and invites promising candidates for an interview. Applicants are notified of admission based on the Admissions Schedule.
For admission into the Advanced Fine Art Program, applicants must complete all admissions paperwork and meet the following requirements
1. Must submit an official transcript, diploma, or recognized equivalency confirming high school graduation or a GED diploma. Students who have graduated from a foreign high school are also required to provide a copy of the diploma. If this is not possible, they must sign a statement indicating they are a graduate of a foreign high school. The high school diploma or transcript requirement is acceptable from a foreign school if it is equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma. Documented proof of completion of secondary education from a foreign country must be officially translated into English and officially certified as the equivalent of high school completion in the United States. We recommend World Education Services, Inc. (WES) www.wes.org or Educational Credentials Evaluators (ECE) www.ece.org for this service.
2. Accepted international students are provided with an I-20 Form to apply for the F-1 visa at their local U.S. embassy or consulate. Additional information for international students is at www.studioincamminati.org/professional-program/international-students
3. Must complete a Confirmation Form with a $500 registration non-refundable deposit upon acceptance into the program.
4. Must provide a verifiable Social Security Number and valid driver's license, state ID with photo, or valid passport.
5. Must be able to speak, read and write English.
NOTE: Studio Incamminati does not accept "Ability to Benefit" students for purposes of receiving financial aid.
Students with disabilities
Studio Incamminati complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and is wheelchair accessible. The facility is equipped with ramp access from the street with access to all studios and offices, and has ADA-required door handles and a restroom to accommodate students with disabilities. Applicants in need of reasonable accommodations should schedule an appointment with the Director of Education Programming.
Due to its unique curriculum, Studio Incamminati does not accept transfer credits from other institutions.
2016–2017 Admissions Schedule
Early Decision Period: December 1, 2015–March 30, 2016 Early Decision is available for applicants with strong qualifications who have selected Studio Incamminati as the first choice to study.
Reply from applicant due within two weeks of the decision letter.
Studio Incamminati does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, or disability in any admissions, education program, activities, or employment practices. This policy is in accordance with the state and federal laws, including Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.